Wednesday, June 27, 2012

See you soon English Breakfast!



Hello friends:

As the academic year ends, we foresee with happiness that vacation time approaches . English Breakfast project has started up this year with great results and, I think, it is a good time to take a break and come back very soon, with fresh ideas and new proposals.

I would want to say goodbye to you all, since I wont be able to be with you at school in the future and thu,s I wont be at our everyday meetings to practise and improve our english level; BUT !!! I promise that I'll be in touch and that I'll try to post on the blog all the good stuff that I find to share with you all.

And because of that, I want to devote to you, my dear colleagues, my last post as a teacher in this highschool .It is a beautiful song, which belongs to a cartoon series called the Big Blue House.Even if its conceived for kindergarten children, I think it reflects perfectly the happy feelings I want to share with you.

 
                                                            
                             
 I wish you the best hollidays ever and would like to encourage you to keep working as hard as you've been doing. You make a fantastic team!

See you soon English Breakfast.

                                                                                                              Best Regards,

                                                                                                                                  Ana

 P.S Monica! I've found the french version. I hope you'll like it. Elle est très belle! (L'émission en français s'appelle la Maison Bleue, mignonne, n'est-ce pas?)



                 



                                                                        



1 comment: