Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Clichés!

Hello English Breakfast:

Today, I had to read some texts about love and watch videos concerning this subject and I found this trailer of an American movie: Two Days in Paris.
Although I haven't seen the film, this short video has made me think about clichés and our vision of foreign cultures. In this case, the movie takes over the French people and their habits perceived from an
North-American man vision ...It is a romantic comedy and therefore, sometimes a little bit ridiculous, but I encourage you to spend five minutes watching it and discuss it next day.

Regards,

Ana

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ana! Funny trailer! There is a sequel of the movie: "2 Days in New York".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no idea about it. Really, I haven't seen the former or the latter so I think I have to do a comedy movie night.Anyways, I've seen the second trailer...this time, I'm not publishing...

    ReplyDelete